ETCFamily
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
First Day of Blogging
I'm going to try this even though I don't want to be committed to posting regularly. But I do want to be able to share little video clips with grandparents and family. I'll try this out and see if I'm blogging material.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Tamsyn Carter
View my complete profile
Eric and Tamsyn Carter Family
Blog Archive
►
2012
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2011
(15)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(4)
►
2010
(25)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(5)
▼
2009
(13)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(2)
▼
February
(1)
First Day of Blogging
My Blog List
Carter Chronicle
Books read in 2017
8 years ago
Neal Family News
Cruising Part 3: Talllinn, Estonia
8 years ago
The Plank Three
100 Happy Days
11 years ago
Maridyn and Joe
Alexa turned 4
13 years ago
Dickson with a "ck"
Family photo
15 years ago
Brittyn and Becky
The Adventures of J & L Etc
Blogger: Login to read
Eliza
Eryn and Nate
Jason
Hayley
Camilla
Rand
Lizzie
Miles
No comments:
Post a Comment