When I got home I pulled out 6 orders of 6-pieces and 6 orders of 9-pieces! Each kid got 15 McNuggets! You might wonder where my brain was when I was paying for all this that I didn't realize it. The answer is that everything is more expensive in Germany and I get super stressed going through the drive-thru at McDonalds. I guess my German isn't as good as I thought.
Anyway, we've had a fun, busy and short summer break. We've traveled a lot and I hope to post some pictures. Jason is at BYU after working hard all summer.
New Students and their parents orientation in the Marriott Center.
Hayley want to an English speaking EFY here in Germany and this is her talent show act.
Camilla went to Girl's Camp with our ward in Kirkland, Washington. I could only get the back of her. She's the one with the blue shirt directly to the left of the sitting girl in the red sweatshirt.
Rand went to Scout Camp here in Germany since he's now a Boy Scout. He's the guy in the red swim trunks.
Lizzie got to take her picture with a medieval knight just before we watched him fight for King Arthur against evil Mordred.
Miles started school. (Yippeeeeee!!) It's all day which is pretty long for him. He loves it but he's tired when he comes home. He does get to have a rest time during the day with his pillow that he brought from home. He needs it!


wow, what a talented miss Hayley! It was so fun to see you for a few days and fun to see the blog updates! Do you think they have to hurry and make more nuggets after you go through? hehe, it's not that much!
ReplyDeleteI agree. Go Hayley! I really had fun with you too. Just talking and laughing with you. Joe even said, Tamsyn is really fun. I said, duh, she's my sister. HELLO
ReplyDelete